Due to significant growth, we are seeking a management level professional with extensive experience in the development and implementation of successful sales and marketing strategies in an assigned region. As our Regional Sales Manager you will be challenged with the development of sales teams to meet and exceed division objectives and goals. In this role, you will also serve as a field mentor and coach to field management and representatives and will be responsible for forming and training our sales teams in new markets, and supporting established sales operations.
• Minimum 5 to 10 years sales management experience, preferably in consumer services industry.
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (read, write and speak).
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business Administration.
• Thorough knowledge of the sales process and experience in consultative sales approach and direct sales.
• Has demonstrated sales team development success throughout career.
• Able to travel at least 50% of the time.
• Previous experience in start-up sales organization and organizing effective sales personnel.
• Demonstrated knowledge and deliver of acute motivational techniques in team settings.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
For fastest consideration: E-mail your resume with “Regional Sales Manager-Los Angeles” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
NO CALLS AND NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Additional information: www.sci-corp.com