Here We Grow Again. . .
Since its opening in 2009, CNA’s Western Service Center has hired more than 300 employees to bring us closer to our customers and provide such services as claim handling, policy processing, billing and collections, and call center operations. Today we are in the midst of another growth spurt, as we extend our commitment to providing superior service and building strong relationships.
If you are customer focused, value teamwork, enjoy a fast-paced transactional environment, CNA could be the place for you. We offer an array of professional development resources and provide the work processes and technology our employees need to be successful. When it comes to career opportunities . . . we can show you more.
We have an immediate opening in our Littleton Office (Park Meadows Mall area) for an experienced Operations Supervisor in the Commercial Lines Middle Markets Processing team. This supervisor will be responsible for a team of individuals who do multiline rating. We are seeking an individual who has insurance and management experience. An individual with a rating background would be ideal.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assigns, distributes and coordinates work of the team with other teams in the area ensuring consistent, efficient and timely delivery of service.
2. Develops and uses work management tools to facilitate efficient processes.
3. Develops and maintains relationships and resolves operational and procedural difficulties/issues with management, work teams and customers.
4. Participates in meetings to set direction, establish performance goals, communicate status and discuss issues that impact service provision. Individual represents the team in meetings with management and other Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
5. Participates in staff management, including but not limited to job candidate interviewing, and making recommendations on staff performance assessment and development.
6. Manages team budget to meet SBU goals.
7. Performs quality reviews of staff and business processes.
8. Prepares and distributes management reports (i.e. production/quality).
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
1. Strong client and team interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.
2. Ideal candidate will have insurance industry knowledge as well as strong knowledge of the essential functions performed by a processing team.
3. Ability to exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions which have an impact on people, costs and quality of service.
4. Familiarity with the concepts and practices of personnel management.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey technical issues in a clear, concise and effective manner.
6. Excellent organizational and analytical skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects.
7. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and other business related software systems.
Education & Experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and completion of applicable insurance courses.
2. Typically a minimum of three years operations experience. Management and insurance experience strongly preferred.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE USING LINK:
Comments are closed for this blog post