Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
TI’s manufacturing engineers are technical leaders who get to work in the world’s most advanced manufacturing facilities. We bring the company’s breakthrough innovations to life by manufacturing technologies that are literally changing the world. Can you imagine making this type of impact?
In this semiconductor fab engineer role with Texas Instruments’ worldwide manufacturing organization, you will be responsible for engineering process optimization efforts to achieve fab cycle time goals. You will interface with various modules, in addition to yield, product and integration teams, to resolve issues that limit yield performance.
This position will be responsible for project management that results in the timely execution of actions that resolve issues. This individual will be exposed to significant projects that include the automation, installation and maintenance of semiconductor tools and equipment.
Primary and secondary responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Support teams in addressing fab module projects
• Provide progress reports on tools, processes and goals
• Identify and manage priorities
• Plan across various groups, building collaborative relationships
• Understand customer demands and the impact of actions
Put your talent to work with us as a Manufacturing Engineer – change the world, love your job!
• Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Microelectronics or Physics
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0 GPA
• Strong verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Must have sound decision-making capabilities with the capacity to prioritize tasks and adapt accordingly
• Willingness to be flexible and provide 24/7 support to worldwide manufacturing operations is a must
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.