A senior experienced, project management, change management, customer-centric, strategic thinking, cost reducing, teambuilding, conflict management and problem solving, influencing, TMS / WMS, creative, decision making, SAP experienced, · performance management and motivating people, bi-lingual, process improvement oriented, Multi-tasking supply chain professional
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
Monsanto Company, Atlanta, Georgia
Manager, Global Supply Chain
· Directed the strategic global logistics of a $ 70 Million operation
· Managed the global logistics sourcing solutions for all modes of transportation
· Led and implemented process/technology improvements linked to client metrics
· Directed strategic negotiations for vendors for all modes of transportation
· Managed risk assessment for warehousing and global logistics
· Developed strategic routing strategy for all domestic carriers
· Led team for SAP distribution management
· Sat on Worldwide Logistics Steering Council
what languages do you speak?
Spanish and English
what countries have you lived in?
Mexico and US
what's your Hispanic connection?
My parents were Mexican citizens.
where did you learn about nshp.org?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.