Born and raised in Plainfield, New Jersey, I have a strong record of community leadership at the state and local levels. The son of immigrants from the Dominican Republic, I understand the struggles of working families trying to provide a better future for their children.
* Married to Rosa
* Father of Christian Enrique, Michael Salvador, and Joseph Bienvenido
* B.A. , Rutgers University (Double Major: Labor Relations and Latino Studies)
* Current Student, Rutgers University, School of Management and Labor Relations (Masters of Labor and Employment Relations)
* Education & Training Coordinator, New Jersey AFL-CIO
* Adjunct Professor, Rutgers University, SMLR
* Plainfield Area YMCA, Board of Directors
* Saint Mary’s R.C. Church, Plainfield
* Union County Commission on Minority Affairs
* Plumbers Local Union # 24
* Plainfield Board of Education (Elected 2007)
* Latinos Unidos
* Latino Leadership Alliance of New Jersey, Former Board Member
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
Education & Training Coordinator
what languages do you speak?
Spanish and English
what countries have you lived in?
what's your Hispanic connection?
Both of my parents are from the Dominican Republic. I am the first generation in my family born in the United States.
where did you learn about nshp.org?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.