3375 Revere Circle
Snellville, GA 30039
To obtain a position in Customer Service that allows me to use my interpersonal and bilingual skills; consequently, resulting in a valuable asset to your company.
1987 Associates Degree, Business Office Administration
2006 Tax Certification
2008 Sub Agents License, Property & Casualty
Access General 2009-2012
• Answer from 80 to 100 calls per day
• Assist producers
• Verify payment information
• Assist on explain billing cycle
• Provide with balance due, days of coverage and due dates
Trustway Insurance 2008-2009
Account Representative Atlanta, GA
• Sold and processed auto insurance policies
• Kept track of renewals
• Processed underwriting requests
• Processed Payments
• Mailed out memos to customers
• Maintained company book of business by providing excellent customer service
H&R Block 2006-2008
Tax Preparer Suwannee, GA
• Prepared income tax forms for individuals
• Reviewed financial records such as prior tax return forms
• Interviewed client to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
what languages do you speak?
Spanish and English
what countries have you lived in?
P.R. and U.S.
what's your Hispanic connection?
I am Hispanic
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.