MBA candidate with strong history in transportation looking to transition into management, utilizing my bilingual, technical and organizational skills, as well as my educational history.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Collaborative employee; leadership and management skills.
• Detailed record-keeping, with emphasis on shipments, merchandise, imports and exports.
• Accustomed to working under harsh weather conditions; easily lift carry more than 50 pounds.
• Knowledge of inventory and merchandise control.
• Highly knowledgeable with DOT regulations, OSHA, state and federal tax laws.
• Current holder of MN Commercial Driver’s License
Experience in handling driver scheduling, replacement vehicles and dispatch logs.
• Experience working in union and non-union environments.
• Math-minded individual; high aptitude with economics and statistics.
• Collaborative team player with many leadership skills and teaching experience.
• Thorough understanding of shipments, inventory and merchandise control, loss prevention.
• High career experience in customer service.
• Solid experience with project management and logistics.
• Highly knowledgeable with state and federal labor laws and regulatory requirements.
• Familiarity working in union and non-union environments.
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
what languages do you speak?
Spanish and English
what countries have you lived in?
Colombia, United States
where did you learn about nshp.org?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.