Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Do you find that prayer helps in making business decisions? If so, can you share a personal story?

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dr. Flores,

Yes, I do find that prayer works for making business decisions. Early 2010 I was working for a company and faced much resistance from the owner. The original intention of my hiring (from the Texas division) was to help the California division achieve renewal of their licence so they could continue to sell product. My other duty was to improve safety protocol in the company. I jumped in with both feet running. However, I eventually discovered that the owner was instructing others in the company to not do or listen to what I was saying. "He does not know what he is talking about. He knows nothing about our industry." 

I started praying. I prayed for the man's salvation and concentrated on doing the task I was hired to do. One month later I was praying for the man's salvation and wisdom to communicate the urgency of the task at hand i.e., licencing. By month three, I was praying for God's true plan for my life. Month four, a very good friend of mine called me and offered me a position. I accepted. Three months into the new position, God delivered me from 15 years of alcohol addiction.

But in short, I have always sought God's guidance and wisdom for business decisions at other companies. Each time I asked, I made the correct choices. The results with God's help, I lead four companies into ISO registration, FFA qualification, and customer approvals. 

Philippians 4:6 Gives us instructions to pray about everything. James 1:5 Tells us to ask for wisdom when we need it.  

JP,

It is amazing how things unfolded when you committed to God's guidance through prayer. Thank you for sharing your personal story.

Dr. Flores

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service