Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Although it is football season now and baseball has ended with the Phillys becoming champions, basketball is here! I consider professional basketball one of the most exciting sports to watch. If you can go to a live game, it is a whole new experience.
Who is you favorite team? And who would you like to see in the final?

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, the season has started and already the media hype for the Lakers has esculated. Good grief! These guys are just another California team who will fold in the playoffs as always. Plus, the season just started!
Hey Everyone! Looks like the Lakers are proving me wrong. The team is actually playing good ball now and it may get evern better. Truthfully, I am split between the Lakers and Celtics. These have been my favorite teams starting at age 12.
Well, I didn't see the game. But a co-worker told me the Spurs smoked the Lakers a few night ago. Of course he's a Spurs fan. But I am tired of hearing about the Western Conference. And after years of hating the Celtics, I am probably over it, and am ok with them. But Philly is where my heart is (Did I mention the Phillies won the World Series and the Eagles are in the NFC Championship game Sunday?). Let's see about the Sixers.

I prefer college basketball to pro and always root for the upsets as they can happen at any time.

Talk to you later.
Well, was I wrong or what? Now Kobe has four rings and he is NOT going to Disney Land!

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service