Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

JOIN US AT THE LATINO CHRISTIAN BUSINESS NETWORK MEETING

Your are welcome to network next week's Friday with the LCBNetwork. We will meet @ 11:30 am at the La Madeleine, located one block east of the North Dallas Tollway, 5920 Beltline Rd. corner with Montford. This is in Addison. There will be the opportunity to meet with business professionals, legal experts, governmental representatives looking for ways to help you in your business ventures. There's never a fee to attend and/or participate in this LCBNetwork meetings. If you plan to attend, and wish to RSVP, please do so by calling (214) 434-4279 or by emailing me @ RogerOrta@gmail.com

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/bus/stories/DN-p2Christ...

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't own my own business but always enjoy networking and socializing, I am also on Meetup.com as well and LinkedIn, I do have to volunteer at my daughters daycare that day but definately want to attend, even though I don't own a business would I be able to, thanks.
Thanks Marie, you never know when to start a business until you are networking in a entrepreneurship setting... I am sure, as well as others that there might be a business opportunity lying ahead for you.
The meeting will be next week Friday
Okay thanks i will try my best to make it, will be a lil after noon, how long planning to stay there? If not I definately want to catch the next one, thanks again.

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service