Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

All Discussions Tagged 'job' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips for Career Fair Success

We recently held our Denver 2014 Job Fair, where candidates met employers from different industries. Watch the video to see what our career…

Started by Erich Lagasse

0 Sep 22, 2014

Interpreters Needed

Hello Everyone,  My name is Veronica, I work for an interpreting company where we offer interpreting services to hospitals, government age…

Started by Veronica Rodriguez

9 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Mary Montero

Houston Job Fair 2014 Overview

On February 13th, NSHP hosted Houston’s fifth Bilingual and Hispanic Job Fair at the Westin Galleria: 19 companies and organizations—mos…

Started by Erich Lagasse

0 Feb 17, 2014

Is college worth it?

Do you remember those high school days when you would imagine what life would be like when you were 25 or 30 years old? Did you see yoursel…

Started by Erich Lagasse

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Hugo Arevalo

The Strategy In Getting Your Next Job

Good economy, bad economy, no economy - when job hunting...you need to have a game plan to land an interview that will hopefully lead to a…

Started by Hugo Balta

0 Aug 10, 2011

Is anyone hiring in Dallas?

I am an independent Clear 4G wireless agent.  Business is starting to pick up, but as we all know, it takes time to grow your own business,…

Started by Fernando S. Careaga

0 Sep 8, 2010

Denver Job Fair TOMORROW Wednesday, September 8

Join us on September 8, 2010 for the NSHP Denver Bilingual Professional Job Fair.This is your opportunity to meet with top quality employer…

Started by NSHP admin

1 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Janelle Meraz Hooper

Professional job for Hispanics

I still dont understand why it is so hard for hispanic professionals (Engineers, Nurses, Doctors, Administrators, Dentist) get a good job i…

Started by Jesus Villada

0 Aug 27, 2010

LA County Public Health is hiring!

I work for the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.  We just got a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and are looking to…

Started by Eloisa

0 May 6, 2010

Job FAIR at UIC

http://www.vcsa.uic.edu/MainSite/departments/career_services/Students/springdivparticipants.htm

Started by Mayra Perez

0 Mar 15, 2010

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service