Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

JP's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Claudette, I would recommend Teach Yourself Spanish in 24 Hours, Ph.D Clark M. Zlot…"

JP replied Jan 7, 2010 to Expanding Your Options

2 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Bernal Mora

"I knew you where smart! Keep it up until you finish."

JP replied Dec 20, 2009 to Why do Latino shy away from Online educational options?

17 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Miguel A. Corona

"Jonathan, when I tell people I am taking online classes, they completely understand…"

JP replied Dec 20, 2009 to Why do Latino shy away from Online educational options?

17 Jan 8, 2010

"Jonathan, you brought up a good subject because I am very familiar with on-line educ…"

JP replied Dec 14, 2009 to Why do Latino shy away from Online educational options?

17 Jan 8, 2010

"Diana, Here is a thought. What if undocumented students are allowed to obtain a gree…"

JP replied Nov 18, 2009 to Closing the gap on Hispanic higher education

2 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by JP

"Art, Good question. In addition, how many US citizens are dismayed by this fact?"

JP replied Nov 18, 2009 to Closing the gap on Hispanic higher education

2 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by JP

"Lucio, Thank you for sharing this, you have made me feel good today. The shirts will…"

JP replied Nov 18, 2009 to WHAT IF AMERICA FEELS GOOD TODAY!!!

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Lucio angel Valencia

"Outstanding, Mr. Hernandez. I am now putting your testimony to heart. Thanks for sha…"

JP replied Oct 14, 2009 to Opportunity is Created

3 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Rey Hernandez

"Applause! Bravo! Bravo!"

JP replied Sep 27, 2009 to U.S. Hispanics riled over immigrants’ healthcare exclusion

2 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by JP

"Daniela, may I also send an email regarding more info?"

JP replied Sep 12, 2009 to Looking for Bilingual Sales Managers

3 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by JP

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service