Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Rob Steward's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Paul. Now that sounds like a great idea, and right up your alley being that you…"

Rob Steward replied Dec 16, 2008 to Stucco Lathing Spacer

6 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by paul w armento

"I'd love to see the reply from the US Army Medical Research, but am having trouble o…"

Rob Steward replied Dec 16, 2008 to Starting a business with just an idea

7 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by paul w armento

"Nice job, JP. Let us know how it turns out."

Rob Steward replied Nov 26, 2008 to First Novel

17 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by JP

"Hey JP. Don't forget that Bill Richardson ran for President this year, and is a pote…"

Rob Steward replied Nov 11, 2008 to Latinos push for Cabinet posts

4 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by JP

"I have seen Suze Orman make that statement in some of her presentations, along with…"

Rob Steward replied Nov 6, 2008 to Financial disaster at the hands of a financial planner, book author, radio host, tv show, or others.

4 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Humberto Dominguez

"Like Marie said, great topic. My parents were extremely conservative when it came to…"

Rob Steward replied Oct 31, 2008 to Financial Education for our kids

4 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Auris

"Sixers, naturally. I don't really care who they play from the Western Conference."

Rob Steward replied Oct 30, 2008 to Basketball Favorites

16 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by JP

"Hi Pamela. Nice to hear from another Phillies fan. Tough crowd here in S. FL (espec…"

Rob Steward replied Oct 18, 2008 to What Where and when in MIAMI

5 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Pamela A Ramos

"Well, I am certainly partial to LatPro.com as that's where I work, so I'll get that…"

Rob Steward replied Oct 17, 2008 to Online Advertising

6 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Rob Steward

"Hello Marie. As Azaelia said, you should certainly go to the event, and I think it'…"

Rob Steward replied Oct 17, 2008 to Looking for Job

12 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Rob Steward

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service