Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

interests - networking (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atlanta Group

I am new to NSHP and was wondering how big the group was in Atlanta? I would really like to expand my network within this area. Also, do we…

Started by Carlos Maida

0 Mar 7, 2009

Looking for mexican interns?

Hello, I work for an Internship Program in Monterrey Tech (Monterrey Mexico), looking for companies interested on hiring mexican interns fo…

Started by Karla Osuna

0 Mar 3, 2009

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD CUSTOMS BROKER-estoy buscando un buen agente aduanal

Hi, to everybody, I am looking for a really good Customs Broker, If you are one or you know one, please let me know. I am a trade consultan…

Started by Cristina Flores

0 Jan 29, 2009

While visiting Los Angeles consider this.

http://vacationrentallosangeles.blogspot.com/ As a business meeting, family reunion, wedding, special occasion. See you all soon. Mauric…

Started by Mauricio Becerra

0 Jan 27, 2009

Is the "Sleeping Giant" alive and well or are we still asleep?

Tell me what you think?

Started by Johnny Silvas

2 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Roberto Reyes

How can I find the members who live in MN??

I just joined this group, I do not know how to find the members from Minnesota?

Started by Susana Espinosa de Sygulla

2 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Susana Espinosa de Sygulla

NSHP New York City chapter wins chapter of the year!

NSHP is proud to announce that the New York chapter has won the outstanding chapter of the year award! After hosting two successful network…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Dec 24, 2008

2,500+ bilinguals networking on NSHP Network!

Hello all, Just a quick note to let you know we have broken the 2,500 mark! We are currently at 2,541 members, which means that in no time…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Dec 11, 2008

Don't know what you've got till it's gone

This is a great blog post by Seth Godin! If you agree with Seth about our personal responsibility to promote what we like, please consider…

Started by NSHP admin

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Shay Olivarria

Vote...

Hola to every one! This is non a discussion, this a favor to ask...but can be a discussion as well??? We are trying to put this magazine…

Started by Carlos Alvarado

4 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Carlos Alvarado

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service