When you complete an interview for one of LatPro Inc's new career interview websites "What they don't teach
" between now and December 31st, 2011, you could win a new Kindle Touch! This new area of the LatPro.com website is a place where Hispanic & bilingual professionals can share their career experiences (good, bad, and ugly) with other Hispanic professionals. We think this is of much greater value than standard-fare career advice -- you can read more about our views here
. Now, we invite you to take some time from your day to share the hard life lessons you've learned. Yes, we know you are busy, and it is crazy-talk to suggest you spend your free time this way! Crazy unless you enjoy expressing yourself and sharing it with your family, friends or complete strangers... Crazy unless you think your story adds up to something meaningful. Click here to participate.
Terms and conditions
1. ENTRY: LatPro will judge each interview that is submitted to be published by 11:59 PM (EST) on Dec 31st, 2011. Interviews submitted after 11:59 PM (EST) on December 31st, 2011 will not be judged. Complete the interview today for your chance to win.
2. WINNER SELECTION: A panel of judges will select one (1) winner from all interview submissions made to LatPro Inc. Scores will be given for the following categories: Is it authentic? Is it interesting? Is it entertaining? Is it helpful? Is it well written? The judges’ decision is final.
3. PRIZES: One winner will receive a new Kindle Touch with Special Offers. If the item is out of stock at the naming of the winner, there will be a delay in the delivery, or LatPro and the winner can agree upon an equivalent prize.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified within 15 days after the determination date via the email address they provide in the interview. Winners must respond via email within 7 days to claim their prize and confirm shipping address. Failure to contact LatPro may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all entrants who have completed a LatPro, Inc career interview of reasonable quality and content and meet the following criteria:
Participants must be at least 18 years of age
Participants must provide a valid email address
Participants interviews must not use any profanity, nudity, or other inappropriate materials – LatPro will be the sole judge of inappropriate content
Participant interviews must be of a usable content and quality. LatPro will be the sole judge of usability.
Participants cannot be a direct employee, contractor, or immediate family member of LatPro employees.
Participants must have a valid US mailing address to where the prize can be mailed.
LatPro reserves the sole right to determine whether or not users qualify to participate and may disqualify participants at any time for any reason. Void where prohibited by law.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The winner may be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. The winner may also be required to complete and return a W-9 for tax purposes. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner. By acceptance of the prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. LatPro reserves the right to change rules and conditions at any time during the contest for any reason.
7. USE OF INFORMATION: LatPro reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest unless prohibited by law.
For additional information, please contact Webmaster (at) LatPro.com.
The authors of the following interviews were the winners of the June iPod Shuffle drawing:
From secretary to vice president of international marketing: biling...
Telecommunications veteran shares blessings and challenges of being...
Supervising insurance agent working on Chicago’s West Side
The author of the following interview was the winner of the August iPad 2 prize:
Marine and mother leaves office life to fight in Iraq