Talent Area: Sales and Marketing
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Other Locations: N/A
Requisition Number: 01332
Full or Part Time: Part-time
• Join our team! Our merchandisers work in local stores to keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked on the shelves. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts.Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
• Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
• Maintain clean and organized back-room and manage trade breakage in assigned accounts.
• Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up.
• Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
• Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
• Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
• Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height, and kneel.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• 0 - 1 year of general work experience required.
• Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours.
• Experience working with minimal supervision.
• Prior grocery store and/or consumer products/retail experience preferred.
• Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
• Demonstrated communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Valid driver's licenses, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines,
pallet jack certification as required.
• Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
© 2010 Coca-Cola Enterprises. "Coca-Cola" is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity/drug-free employer requiring background checks. Join us in celebrating our diversity.
Comments are closed for this blog post