Support the National Society for Hispanic Professionals (NSHP) and help promote Hispanic professionals in America and expand your career opportunities.
Any individual regardless of race, national origin, religion, age, political affiliation, disability, sex, gender, or sexual orientation who is committed to the mission and vision of NSHP is eligible for membership.
Did you know?
- Only 0.4% of America's senior executives in the largest 1,500 firms are Hispanic
- Only 4.8 % of Hispanic professionals hold managerial positions, compared to 9.1% of African Americans
- 88 % of the Fortune 1000 corporations do not have any Hispanics on their boards
- Latinos represent only 6.6 % of the federal workforce, although they are 12.5% of the total population
(Open to paid members only)
- Affiliation with an established and nationally recognized professional association that represents your interests within your industry
- 1 FREE year Associate Membership to our Job Board -powered by LatPro.com- to post your resume and apply to unlimited jobs (normally valued at U$110)
- Listing in and access to NSHP's Online Membership Directory (personal and business listing)
- Your own blog inside NSHP's website.
- Membership recognition that can be used for discounts for products and services with a growing list of participating companies,
businesses and organizations
- Complimentary subscriptions to various different Hispanic magazines: HispanicBusiness and Catalina Magazine
- Discounted member rate to NSHP's Local Professional Networking Cocktail Receptions, Job Fairs and other events
- Submit content to NSHP website
- Subscribe to forums and discuss hot topics with peers
- Spanish translations of some of the best career articles
Benefits open to paid members and non-paying members:
- Access to NSHP event listings, online polls, forums and subscription to Hispanic Professional News (HPN), NSHP's monthly e-newsletter.
To see membership types and join, please click here.
About NSHP | Who we are | Mission | Timeline | Contact Us