Backgrounder about Healthcare Informatics:
What is an Informatics? This is a terminology that is now being used as a blend of two separate disciplines within the environment of healthcare. It is a combination of knowledge and skills within clinical setting and information technology setting.
Health informatics or medical informatics is the intersection of information science, computer science, and health care. It deals with the resources, devices, and methods required to optimize the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and use of information in health and biomedicine. Health informatics tools include not only computers but also clinical guidelines, formal medical terminologies, and information and communication systems.
Subdomains of (bio)medical or health care informatics include: clinical informatics, nursing informatics, imaging informatics, consumer health informatics, public health informatics, dental informatics, clinical research informatics, translational research informatics, bioinformatics, veterinary informatics, pharmacy informatics and healthcare management informatics
The subsets of Medical/Health Informatics are commonly used within the more advanced hospital setting and or clinical settings. These environments recognize the need of competitive advantage during the 21st Century, one reason why most of them are now ramping up their needs of an Informatics alignments within their domains.Who qualifies under this area?
1. A Registered Nurse who has the grasp and technical ability in integrating her nursing competencies to the
technological arena wthin a clinic or a hospital.
2. An Information Technology person who has the ability to integrate and transcribe his/her technical information technology competencies surrounding computers and application systems and integrate these within the hospital setting or clinical setting.
3. Other Healthcare professionals who have the abilities of integrating their professional competencies to that of information technology environment
4. There are increasing demands of informatics professionals. The emphasis of needs are based on the sub domains arena. Professionals in these areas are increasing but no adequate supply at this time. There are now Masters degrees with focus on Healthcare Informatics.Are you among the Professionals whose interests are informatics in healthcare? Let's talk!
We have several opportunities that we are currently recruiting. These will benefit many professionals who are based in Columbia, Orangeburg and nearby cities within South Carolina. Demands in other States are also growing. If interested in another State? You might as well submit your resume now.
These employment opportunities are great doors to gain economic growth and professional advancement.
If you are looking for a job, or you know of someone among your friends and family member who may be qualifying for any of these jobs .. do share with them this Blog and encourage them to submit their Resume immediately to email@example.com for consideration.
The following are opened positions:
1. One Position for Clinical Informatics Analyst
with 3 years of experience in a hospital setting required.
2. One Position for Hospital Network Analyst
with 3 years of experience in a hospital setting is required.
3. Two Positions for Documentation, Clinical Coding and Compliance Coordinator
with 3 years of experience of inpatient coding and with Certification of either RHIT. RHIA or CCS
4. Two Positions for Clinical Documentation and Appeal Nurse Coordinator
with 2 years of patient care, clinical audit, utilization review, coding and case management. Must be knowledgeable of the Joint Commission Standards.
5. One Position for Clinical Coding Audit Coordinator
with experience in application databases and reporting software like Oracle, etc. Experience in ICD-9, MS-DRG Coding principles, government regulations, billing and clinical documentation.
6. One Pharmacy Informatics Coordinator
with PharmD degree and 3 years of institutional pharmacy experience. With hands-on experience in Pyxis, HBOC-Star, Care Manager, First Data Bank and ParRx software.
7. Fifteen (15) Positions for Registered Nurses
with 3 years of experience in Med Surg, Telemetry, Critical Care, Step Down, ER/ED etc.
- Joining a hospital as considered one of the best in town will be a rewarding experience. Compensation is commensurate to experience. Sign on bonus will be available. Candidates within 50 miles radius are accepted. There is a relocation assistance to applicable position.
To learn about the details of the job description for each position, please click on the link Jobs at JNTC Articles
Please submit resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code of the position you are applying.
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.About JNT Consulting LLC
JNT Consulting LLC is a professional services consulting management company that provides a comprehensive range of specialized human resources global solutions including structuring and compliance, risk management, strategic staffing, employee relocation, corporate immigration, professional competencies development, cross cultural workshops, training and coaching. http://www.jntconsulting.com
Additional Resources are available at: JNTC Articles
We partner with you to provide the right Programs that meet your business and cultural needs. With a highly experienced international team and a global network of partners, we have the right expertise to manage your organization’s mobile workforce globally.
JNT Consulting LLC has its headquarters in Mesa, Arizona and is ‘”Your Partner for Growth & Development”, “Your Professional Coach”, and “Your Provider of Programs & Services”. You can contact us by calling +1 480 656-2981 or visit our website at http://www.jntconsulting.com/
# # #