INTEGRATED SERVICE REVIEWER II (ISR II) (Job Code – C4):
Education: Bachelor in health service or related field; such as, nursing, public health, health education.
Work Experience: 3 +years work experience in health-related services preferably with Head Start/Early Head Start or another program that serves young children birth to age 5 and their families.
2. FAMILIARITY WITH HEAD START AND EARLY HEAD START STANDARDS
• Knowledge of the most current Head Start Performance Standards and other regulations, including OHS Program Instructions, Information Memorandums, and Policy Clarifications.
3. INVESTIGATORY AND MONITORING SKILLS
• Demonstrates a proven ability to gather and analyze data for reports (observations, interviews, and documentation review)
4. WRITING SKILLS
• Writing narratives that clearly provide conclusions of compliance or non-compliance
5. COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE SKILLS
• Demonstrates a proven ability to use a laptop computer including the use of a router, as well as the ability to upload and synchronize software with little or no assistance
6. ANALYTICAL SKILLS
• Ability to gather and analyze data for reports
7. ABLE TO WORK AS A TEAM MEMBER
Bilingual (SPANISH) is a plus
Unique requirements: 100% national travel up to 15 weeks a year often not consecutive.
If interested in any of the above opportunities, please visit our website at http://danya.jobscore.com where you may submit a WORD version of your resume