Account Manager, Small Store
Talent Area: Sales and Marketing
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Other Locations: N/A
Requisition Number: HV008803
Full or Part Time: Full-time
The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between the large or small store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
• Execute and close all sales calls.
• Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
• In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes.
• Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
• Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
• Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising.
• High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required.
• Bachelor Degree/3-4 Yr College - Univ. Degree preferred.
• 1+ years of general work experience.
• 1+ years previous sales experience preferred.
• Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple customer accounts.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Proficient computer application skills.
• Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred.
• Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
© 2010 Coca-Cola Enterprises. "Coca-Cola" is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity/drug-free employer requiring background checks. Join us in celebrating our diversity.
Comments are closed for this blog post