• Achievement-oriented Bilingual (English- Spanish) professional with over 15 years in administrative experience.
• Skilled in developing plans for better, effective and efficient execution of administrative tasks in an office environment.
• Proficient in computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint), and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp).
• Successfully developed marketing campaign which increased company sales to 30 percent.
• Skilled in webpages design and maintenance
• Strong presentation and communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability in complex problem solving.
• Over 15 years varied and increasingly responsible administrative experience.
• Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities in an effective manner.
• Handled accounts receivable, payable, invoicing.
• Recorded sales and expenses.
• Calculated percentage of sales and expenses and organized data in tables.
• Created slide presentations, brochures, newsletters, and reports using Microsoft Office.
• Recorded and prepared minutes of meetings, organized travel schedules and booked reservations.
• Sent and received regular and electronic mail and answered any questions from customers.
• Coordinated the flow of information from the CEO to the employees and with other departments and organizations.
• Set up and kept an automated information filing systems.
• Successfully developed company marketing campaign.
• Designed company webpage and labels for company products.
• Handled phone calls and over the phone business transactions from customers and providers.
• Purchased equipment, ingredients for cheese production, and office supplies.
• Highly skilled in computer and technical operations, including hardware and software systems.
• Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Access and Power Point).
• Skilled in Webpages designed and maintenance.
• Knowledge and use of PHP and HTML languages.
• Intermediate knowledge and implementation of Adobe Photoshop.
• Certified in Computer and Laptop repair and software troubleshooting.
Social Services Skills
• Initiated and administered activities and programs centering interpersonal and social dimensions of the lives of different groups and individuals in need of social assistance.
• Planned and implemented programs to foster the human and spiritual development of individuals of multicultural backgrounds.
• Served as translator and interpreter for Spanish and Brazilian speaking immigrants.
• Dealt with crisis situation giving CPR and First Aid.
• Compassionate and understanding.
• Committed in looking for ways to help others.
Other Professional Skills
• Excellent oral and communication skills.
• Fluent in Spanish and English languages.
• Capable of understanding and speaking Portuguese.
• Active and critical listener.
• Honest with right judgment and capable of decision making.
• Reliable and productive.
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
Executive Administrative Assistant and Computer Expert
Own a Master's Degree
what languages do you speak?
• Fluent in English and Spanish languages. Capable of understanding and speaking Portuguese.
what countries have you lived in?
Puerto Rico, Spain, Portugal, Brasil, USA (New Jersey and Connecticut)
Living now in NJ.
what's your Hispanic connection?
I was born in Yonkers, NY , but I grew up in Puerto Rico. All of my relatives are from Puerto Rico.
where did you learn about nshp.org?
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
Hola queridos, ¿Cómo va todo, me molestaban te interés después de pasar por su perfil corto y considerado necesario escribir inmediatamente.Tengo algo muy vital para revelar a usted, pero me resultó difícil expresarme aquí, puesto que es un sitio público.¿Por favor puedes volver a mí en (email@example.com) para los detalles completos. Que tengas un buen día. Gracias Stephanie Assa.
No comments yet!
Welcome to Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.