I have recently relocated to Dallas, Texas after living the past two years in Auckland, New Zealand, and I am interested in pursuing a position where I can apply and expand my prior background intimately tied to the travel industry.
The attached resume highlights specific details of my work history for your review; but is not meant to be a complete inventory of my full potential. Specific expertise may be found in the following areas:
• MBA International Business and Master of Management in E-Commerce with 16+ years of sales, marketing, and management experience,
most recently with American Airlines Headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
• Knowledge of American Airlines service standards and procedures.
• Excellent negotiation abilities
• Extensive budgeting and cost analysis skills
• Increased the Loyalty and Rewards program by $58 million as the Global Account Manager with American Airlines as well as grew revenue by $4 million as an Account Sales Representative with A.A.
• Won multiple awards such as Exceptional Customer Service and Lead Director of the Month with Maritz, a global leader in meeting event, and incentive travel management.
• Goal-driven, resourceful, creative, and analytical with strong follow through skills
• Proven history of managing, hiring, training, and motivating top producing teams
• Self starter able to perform independently or in a team environment
• Professional attitude and dedicated work ethic
• Bilingual: English and Spanish, which was learned as my primary childhood language and via university study in Madrid, Spain.
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
Global Account Development Manager
what languages do you speak?
Engilsh, Spanish, Italian
what countries have you lived in?
USA, Spain, Italy, New Zealand
what's your Hispanic connection?
My father was born in LaPaz, Bolivia
where did you learn about nshp.org?
in a relationship
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
Welcome to the NSHP network.
Don't forget to join the DFW goup. Click on the "Groups" tab, find the "DFW" and join it. This way you get all the updates and events happening in the D/FW area.
Ivan D. Mejias
No comments yet!
Welcome to Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.