I am a senior executive with business, analytical and administrative skills. Extensive experience on call and contact centers environment and lean manufacturing industry. Strong knowledge and excellent management in customer service departments with strong knowledge in operation management, KPI´s management, staff development, quality assurance systems, leadership development, P&L and finance management, cost reducing, optimization processes, productivity improvement and engineering.
SELECTED ACHIEVEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
• Innovative and results-driven leader, focused on achieving exceptional results in highly competitive environment that demands continuous improvement.
• Innovative thinker with broad-base expertise in build and start up new call center business, measure/reporting financial costs and ROI.
• I do solid tracking of success, leadership and develop of teams.
• Consistence in increasing production and quality systems reducing operating cost.
2013 - Present. Owner at Brio Taekwondo. Black Belt 2nd Dan in Taekwondo. I led operation and performance of my own business. Martial Art School with more than 120 students and 4 instructors.
• Master Instructor, General Administration (Budget, Taxes, Inventory etc), Customer Service (retention), Advertising, Media and website administrator.
2011 - 2013. Call center Director at Grupo Vidanta. I led operation and performance of national call center with 80 workstations and 160 agents. Responsibilities:
• I started up of a new call center for outbound calls.
• Performance of Inbound and Outbound calls.
• I Developed and established hiring and training process and monitoring system. I increased productivity. I reduced cost operation.
• Development of CRM Oracle´s process. Drive operational planning and execution of Costumer Service Software (CRM), Developing of Predictive Dialer, Chat and E-mailing process based on CISCO Contact Center Enterprise & NICE software.
2007 - 2011. Call and Contact Center Corporate Director at Telecable/Grupo HEVI. I led operation and performance of 13 call center nationwide with 286 workstations and 572 agents. Responsibilities:
• I started up of two new call centers (inbound and outbound calls).
• Performance of: Inbound calls (customer service), technical support, e-mailing, outbound calls (sales, telemarketing, polls and collection), Monitoring (Quality System).
• Hiring and training process for new employees (I improved inbound calls effectiveness from 79% to 95% and reduced staff turnover 63% in less than 3 months).
• Designing and developing of outbound calls campaigns (I grew up revenue 100% every month during my first 6 months)
• I coordinated activities to start up new telephony service in the company and new website. I implemented a poka-yoke system for customer service agents through a “decision-path” or route-decision-answer..
• I coordinated an upgrade CISCO call center enterprise platform from the 4.1 to 6.1 version in order to implement predictive dialer, chat and e-mailing applications.
2003 - 2007. Director of operations at SERVIFON S.A. DE C.V. I led customer service and sales in 3 different call centers/cities.
• I started up of three new call centers (inbound and outbound calls)
• Inbound calls (customer service for TELCEL), outbound calls, training process and monitoring quality systems.
• Operation of the 3 Call Center, 275 workstations total in the 3 cities. I started up international operation in Colombia with 20 workstations.
• I coordinated and implemented Interactive Intelligence software platform.
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
Call & Contact Center Manager
what languages do you speak?
what countries have you lived in?
Mexico and USA
what's your Hispanic connection?
where did you learn about nshp.org?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.