My name is Diego Andrade, I'm a licensed Real Estate agent in Illinois currently living in Chicago.
Bachelor of Arts, Major-Business/Economics-Minor– Spanish North Park University (Graduated May 2011)
-Illinois Insurance Producer License – Property,
• Organizational Skills: handles details, coordinates tasks, punctual, manages projects effectively, meets deadlines, plans and arranges activities, able to multi-tasks.
• Management Skills: trains/instructs, manages conflict, delegates responsibility, directs others, implements decisions, enforces policies, takes charge.
• Interpersonal Skills: Works well with others, supportive, shares credit, cooperates, delegates effectively, represents others, and accepts responsibility.
• Flexible: Willing to try new things and am interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
• Computer Skills: Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher
Some of my interest and hobbies include : Financial Education and motivational material , Politics in relation with financial Institutions,Development of capital though different investment options,Real Estate investing and stock exchange,History and its role on economic cycles. The Insurance and Finance Industry as a whole.
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
-Real Estate agent in Illinois
what languages do you speak?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.