2420 N Tripp Ave
Chicago, IL 60639
Seeking Customer Service position with growth-oriented company offering opportunity for advancement and professional development, requiring extensive experience in customer service
• A high-energy, enthusiastic and dependable individual who excels in challenging and competitive environments
• Met and exceeded quotas and accomplished delegated objectives
• Successful track record of with high responsibility positions
• Fast learner; quickly incorporate and implement new procedures
Host, 2006 - 2009
• Welcomed customers to the facility, ensured that they were well treated, guided them through the company’s products, directed the facility guiding customers to the right person, and provided professional customer service at all times
McDonalds, Cicero IL
Cashier, 2005 - 2006
• Cash handling, customer service, balance drawer, and place orders for inventory. Manager in training: such duties involve opening and closing the registers, approving overrides, assisting in the training of new cashiers, monitoring cash limits, making supervisory decisions, scheduling lunch breaks, and ensuring quality customer service at all times.
Great American Bagel, Chicago
Cashier, 2004 - 2005
• Cash handling, place orders for inventory, opening and closing the registers, approving overrides, monitoring cash limits, making supervisory decisions, customer service at all times.
H.S., Diploma, 2000
Michigan City high school , Michigan Indiana
• Fluent in Spanish
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sales Communication
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.