• Experienced professional seeking a position where my diverse background in
corporate training, employee development, financial services,
customer service, residential property management, and real estate will be an asset.
• Design and development of both instructor-led and e-Learning solutions for adult learners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) – Native proficiency in both languages including reading, writing, and speaking.
• Proven ability to plan and execute projects on time
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher, Lectora, AMSI, Rent Roll, and Vectorworks.
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.