I offer an MBA degree along with 7+ years of diverse experience. I am a highly motivated professional with outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, who has the dedication to succeed in any environment.
Areas of particular strength include:
- Project management skills interfacing with teams to meet timelines and objectives
- Analyze and develop sales proposals, pricing, budget forecasts and feasibility studies
- Lead role in assessment and valuation of investments for growth potential
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Perform post-completion auditing and analysis for key projects
- Manage data collection toward due diligence for mergers, acquisitions and startups
- Background in international business working in Latin American countries
Currently I am seeking a position where my talents will contribute to the growth of a dynamic organization. As part of my job responsibilities, I am available to travel overseas for extended periods. I believe that my professional skills, international experience and personal integrity will be a valuable addition to your team.
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
what languages do you speak?
English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
what countries have you lived in?
Colombia, England, United States
what's your Hispanic connection?
Born and raised in Colombia
where did you learn about nshp.org?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.