• Highly skilled career professional with more than 17 years practical experience in hospital, home health, primary care environments, disease management, workman’s compensation field case manager, and disability clinical resource.
• Established in Rehabilitation and Geriatric patient support including assessment, counseling, education regarding medications and treatment, lab work, documentation with care plan for diagnosis, and administration of treatment procedures.
• Computer skilled, managing heavy daily patient volume including telephone triage, appointment scheduling, and patient referral. Proficient in all documentation/record maintenance/paperwork to ensure accuracy and patient confidentiality.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Worked in community, corporate, private care, and home office environments.
• Strong background in providing educational in-services to staff, patients, and community.
Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish, including medical terminology.
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
Registered Nurse [17+yrs experience]
what languages do you speak?
what countries have you lived in?
extensive stay in Puerto Rico
what's your Hispanic connection?
I am Boricua.
where did you learn about nshp.org?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.