Texas Department of State Health Services - Austin, Texas - Jan 14, 2008 - Oct 30, 2010
I served as the manager for the WIC State Software Group. Summary of Qualifications:
• An exceptional leader who focuses like a laser on the accomplishing the mission and goals of an organization within the budget and on-time;
• A remarkable leader that can make the best decision in a timely manner; an outstanding leader who understands the importance of employees to the success of an organization
• An awesome leader who thinks outside the box; an incredible leader who solves problems and develops improved systems / operations the improvement the bottom line.
• Has the ability to effectively lead and inspired the daily effort of the staff and improve the organizational processes and performance that enhanced bottom line results and achieve the strategic goals and objectives.
• Has a very strong attention to minute details without overlooking the big picture and long-term objectives.
• Extensive knowledge of call center operations and management experience (in-bound/out-bound) with and without predicated dialer software and hardware.
• Have utilized operational metrics such as absenteeism, attrition, in‐chair occupancy, reliability, schedule adherence, escalations, and payroll to control operation for ultimate functionality and profitability.
• Mutable Sales Experience – insurance, cable services, home-improvement, consumer and reserv
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
what languages do you speak?
what countries have you lived in?
where did you learn about nshp.org?
in a relationship
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.