Bilingual Office Coordinator responsible for effectively interacting with clients and associates in order to create a positive, friendly and dynamic environment. Over 10 years of experience in diversified business support. Demonstrated aptitude on executing the company’s productivity, sales standards and main operational procedures.
• Bilingual: English-Spanish
• Strong General Office Skills
• Meeting Event Coordination
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Designated Translation • Logic, Good Judgment
• Customer Service Attitude
• Ensure Confidential Records
• Data Orders Preparation
• Effective Communications • High Integrity
• Strong Attention to detail
• Mail Handling & Routing
• Work Deadlines
• Professional Presentation
EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Attention to detail and good organizational skills with ability to follow through on projects. Performed and coordinate a variety of related office duties that may include calendars, meetings coordination, process accounts, travel arrangements, manage calls accordingly, distribute mail’s correspondence, support sales procedure and maintain office supplies. Based on departments’ needs, prioritize office projects. Maintained records of visits and referrals.
• Facilitate and ensure all paperwork is complete. Retrieved and updated database records and ensured the accuracy of recording. Handled and distributed inquiries and complaints to appropriate division. Supported and maintained effective and professional communication with clients and associates. Accustomed to handled and ensure sensitive and confidential records. Released specific data only to authorized representatives.
• Liaison effectively and cooperatively with all staff and general public by providing guidance in accordance to established departmental procedures. Coordinated general inputs and work deadlines preparation to produce proposals and orders. Diplomatic and tactful with all levels professionals and visitors. Logic, good judgment and ability to work independently. Maintained a high-level of customer satisfaction, which promoted better relations among areas.
• Gained exposure to multiple educational aspects and foreign ethics. Demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Fluently translated and expedited designated language on verbal and written correspondence. Facilitated a better understanding to general public to ensure that established policies are being follow-up appropriately.
• Functional knowledge and experience with standard office equipment and Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer. Ability to learn and use new designated programs. Understanding the office workflow and department procedures. Ability and desire to maintain a pro-active professional and courteous interpersonal skills.
what is your current, past or ideal job title?
2008-2012 Latin American Rep ClearWater Holdings Marina del Rey, CA
2006-2008 Import Assistant Arrow Home Fashions Anaheim, CA
2002-2006 Sales Representative Latin-American Imports Escondido, CA
1998-2002 Executive Front Desk Sony Tech. Center Rancho Bernardo, CA
1997-1998 Export Representative Fariel S.A. Mexico City, MX
1994-1997 Export Assistant American Textil Mexico City, MX
what languages do you speak?
what countries have you lived in?
Panama, Mexico, United States.
where did you learn about nshp.org?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.