I am a seasoned bilingual professional, poised to enter a new career in educational or social services research, as I am completing the PhD in Educational Policy Studies with a concentration in Research, Measurement, and Statistics.
In addition to the experience in research I have acquired as a graduate student, I have worked as a bilingual (Spanish-English) professional counselor, translator, and a high school Spanish teacher. Consequently, I have a unique skill set that is easily transferable to many professional positions, including:
• Negotiating with various audiences
• Preparing various written reports and proposals for internal and external customers
• Disseminating information to professional peers and subordinates
• Collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
• Establishing and nurturing collaborative professional relationships
• Maintaining detailed, accurate written records
what languages do you speak?
what countries have you lived in?
United States, Spain, Costa Rica
what's your Hispanic connection?
My husband is Colombian. Also, many years before meeting my husband, I became a certified translator of Spanish.
where did you learn about nshp.org?
You need to be a member of Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org to add comments!
With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.