Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Hey guys,

I've lived in DC for about fifteen years and I can say that one of the best things about DC its diversity. I've met people from all over. I have friends from Africa, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and of course the U.S. I currently work in Baltimore for the Federal Government, but I hang out mostly in DC, although "B more" have some very nice places to hang out. I enjoy playing soccer and working out.

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

Hello ! I'm italian and Probably I'll go to DC as an Au pair in a host family , Can you tell me more about DC ? Actually I would like to go to NYC , but DC sounds good too ! :)

Greetings
Marlene

I LOVE DC!!! I lived there for 6 months while I was doing my internship at HACR. I feel nostalgic about that time... I totally agree with you about the diversity and all the great opportunities I had, it is by far my favorite
American city. The good thing for me, especially now that a new year is coming,
is that although I left DC I can still travel and do what I like the most
that is writing. I don´t know if you like to read in Spanish, but I have a blog
about my new trip to South America, maybe you would like to read about it and
follow me in this new adventure. 
http://rumboalfindelmundo.com/

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service