Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

I just joined the group and I’d like to share with you all a great business networking event.
The event presents a networking and marketing opportunity for professionals, organizations and companies to increase awareness of their services. All registration fees are being donated to a local non-profit, this month: The Salvation Army. No speeches just a chance to mix and mingle with business people in the greater Washington, D.C. region. There is a great chance to expand your network to a whole new group of people! Also I want to emphasize that all registration proceeds are being deposited directly to The Salvation Army's account and are consider a “donation”, which may be tax deductible (please ask your tax advisor). So, besides being a business networking opportunity, it is a charity opportunity as well, and your support will make a huge difference for many people that really needs it.

When: Thursday August 28th, 6pm
Where: Normandie Farm Restaurant, 10710 Falls Road, Potomac, MD 20854
How to register: go to http://www.giving-connections.com/index.php?option=com_attend_event...
Registration Options (100% donation to Salvation Army)
$ 20 advance registration, paid online only
$ 40 at the door (cash or check)

Cash bar and complementary appetizers will be available.

Bring lost of business cards!!

More details at www.giving-connections.com

I’m looking forward to see you there,

Patricia Mir
Altronics Communications, Inc.
Voice/fax: (888) 890 7770 ext. 102
www.altronicscom.com

Views: 40

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service