Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Here's a chance for us to learn more about one another. Let's all share who in our lives has most inspired us to succeed.

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

My Mom. she has lived a hard life, a life that could make one hell of a movie. one day she told me about all the things that happen to her when she was young and when i was young. people i loved i found out treated her bad. i wondered why she would tell me all this. i guess she got tired of holding it in. Like the typical latina, she is the rock of the family and i call her my angel on earth. 2nd. my dad. 72 yrs old and works in a warehouse. he leaves at 530 am and comes home 630pm monday - friday and saturdays 530am - 430pm , he never takes vacation and only went to Mexico last year. only because his younger brother passed away. i know im lucky to have 2 great people to look up too.
Christ has always led me to a place thats right for me.
How's everybody, who has inspired me??? good question
short version:
Well for me it will be my parents and my grandparents, I'm sure some of you will agree with me.
They are survivor and they have and gain a lots of experience thru life. They are our first teachers,
they push us to become better and they show us not to give up and to fight for our dreams.

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service