Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Hello all

I hope everyone had great holiday filled with joy, family and food...lol Well just wanted to get a meet n greet started for the Chicago group. I know of a nice pool hall off of randulph near greektown. its nice and clean and not no ghetto pool hall. we can meet there, have a drink and also have some food and of course play pool or in my case pretend like im playing pool. The place is called G cue and if we do it on a friday or saturday night we can also walk to the near nite clubs , there are a few near there. Ok so i just wanna get feed back from others, i also would like to know of any ideas you may have . know of any other fun places? or great ideas of how we should meet ? let me know.

Rick

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Rick, it sounds like a plan... keep me posted.
ok jess
your posted. :) what date and day would be good for you? just so i can have a idea
ok well im gonna try and do my best to get a date. I hope i dont disappoint and i hope our gathering is fun and not a bust. but i need to know , how many people so far are intersted?
Bowling ha!!! you can also try 10 pin right accross house of blues... it's a very nice place, they serve food and drinks...
Jess
thank you, ill look into it. And how are you this morning? you making snow angels? im stuck in the office boredddddd
I would enjoy a gathering on a Thursday night. Could we get it together the first Thursday of April? (April 2nd). The spot you suggest would work if there's nearby public transportation.

Hope this works out.

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service