Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Rumba to premier Chicago's first Latin Night Club Workout

Join me for an exhilarating hour of Zumba at Rumba! This event will prove to be an amazing and sought after concept for Chicago clubs. Fitness should be fun, and for the majority its not. Taking Zumba® from the gym and studio into a fun night club environment will have everyone breathless and wanting more fiesta! So what exactly is Zumba®? Zumba eliminates the “work” from “working out” by combining amazing, irresistible Latin and international music with dynamic, yet simple exercise moves. Add a proven 500-700 calorie burn, free salsa lessons after, live latin band through the night, 20% off all your food and beverage and you have ZUMBA at RUMBA.

The first “Latin Night Club Workout: ZUMBA® Party Class” will be hosted at Rumba, 351 W. Hubbard Street Chicago, on Thursday, August 13th and August 20th, 2009 from 7:00-8:00 pm (Instructor: Angela Ponzio). Space is limited to the first 30 on-line registered participants. Cost: $15. Advanced tickets required. Available at www.DoZumba.com

Views: 83

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I love Zumba, i take it classes at the Erie House. Anyone interested classes are Tues,Thurs and Fridays from 6:15 - 7:15pm $2 a class and the instructor is a very cool gentleman. seems aside from him im the only guy in the class. come on guys this is a great workout.
You should come out to the event then!!!! Its is going to be so much fun, and Rumba is such an awesome place!

I teach M thru Th my friends a bit west of the city in Elmwood Park. Last night we had an amazing crowd! 45 people, and the love was all around. Also 2 men in class (WHOOOOOOO-HOOOOO, just love it). Anyway, check it out on the 13th or 20th! info: www.dozumba.com (reservations too)

Take Care RICK! VIva Zumba

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service