Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

As the Chicago Chapter grows, it is important that members get to know one another and interact. Let's start with some simple, but fun introductions. Feel free to answer any or all of the below questions, and add any other information you'd like to share about yourself.

1. Name
2. Occupation
3. Favorite Book
4. Your hobbies or pastimes
5. What famous person (dead or alive) would you most like to have dinner with?

Views: 746

Replies to This Discussion

Great start up introduction, thank you...

1. Carmen Bonilla

2. Executive Assistant

3. The Sociopath Next Door

4. Remodeling, Gardening, Wine Tasting and Reading

5. Hillary & Bill Clinton

Jenny Duenas

I work for AAA on Michigan Ave, downtown Chicago. We offer auto & home insurance as well as Auto Club memberships.

Being new to Chicago my hobbies include exploring all that Chicago has to offer.

Hi, All.

My name is Juan Gonzalez. I am a real estate professional and of Puerto Rican origin. I love to invest time with the family as.... as much as possible...and if I were to have dinner with someone, I would have to choose Luis Munoz Marin.

Veronica Garcia

Manager, Telecommunications

I love to read and the last book I read and really enjoyed was The Hunger Games trilogy.

I enjoy reading, running for both exercise and fun, watching sports (football, baseball, and basketball), and spending time with my family.

I would've really love to have dinner with Chelsea Handler.

Good Evening,

My name is Yessenia Figueroa and I currently work as an Admissions Advisor. However, that is not my career of choice so I have been looking for careers in my field of interest in Human Resource. I don't have a particular favorite book, however, those that entail self-improvement and inspirational verbiage are an interest for me. I love to read and am glad I can do that more now since I've completed my studies. I also love to write, no scripts more like expressing myself on certain topics.

I love to run and exercise to stay fit, in shape and overall healthy. I find great enjoyment in playing sports such as softball and baskeball and enjoying watching them as well as football. I try my best to spend lots of time with my family especially my kids.

I would love to have dinner with Michelle Obama and Jillian Michaels, I know totally opposite individuals but they both inspire me in different ways.

1.  Edgar Cervantes
2.  Commercial Real Estate, Senior Associate
3. The Da Vinci Code
4. Working Out, Spending Time With Family and Friends 
5. Donald Trump 

Mario Treto Jr.

Attorney

The Giver By Lois Lowry

Music, Travelling, Health/Fitness

Abraham Lincoln

Pablo de la Llama

Future Financial Advisor/ Event Planner/ Trade Association Management Consultant

Start with Why

Boating, Cooking

If I had to choose just one, right now, Jack Welch

Hello, my name is Mario G. Tanguis.

Originally from Peru, then Florida (35 yrs) and for the last 2 in North Chicago, IL.

I am a Bi lingual QA Tester for Walgreens IVR phone system, and Lead Trainer.

Favorite book: The Count of Monte Cristo.

Not many hobbies, as I found out that the summers are so brief this far North. Used to be into Scuba diving, and hiking on any of Florida's parks.

I would like to have dinner with Cesar Borgia, something about living on the edge, that just trills me.

Name:Carlos A. Paez
Occupation: Director of Continuous Improvement (lean six sigma)
Books: 100 Years of Solitude (Gabriel Garcia Marquez) and Long Walk to Freedom (N. Mandela)
Hobby: golf and photography
Dinner with: Nelson Mandela or Warren Buffett

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service