Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

As the Chicago Chapter grows, it is important that members get to know one another and interact. Let's start with some simple, but fun introductions. Feel free to answer any or all of the below questions, and add any other information you'd like to share about yourself.

1. Name
2. Occupation
3. Favorite Book
4. Your hobbies or pastimes
5. What famous person (dead or alive) would you most like to have dinner with?

Views: 428

Replies to This Discussion

Jose G. Cruz
Currently unemployed (have worked in sales for over 20 years). Looking to build my own home business.
The Strangest Secret - Earl Nightingale, Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill, and others.
Reading, learning, excercising, community involvement and family.
Jose Silva (founder of Silva Mind Institute).
Carol Rivera
General Manager
I have a lot, but i prefer Paulo Coehlo books
Read, dance and walk(beach)
Luis Fonsi or Anthony Santos (Romeo)
Hello everyone...

1. Javier
2. Recently unemployed, but looking (Event/Project Marketing)
3. I don't have a "favorite"
4. Chicago sports, trying new foods, the thought of traveling
5. FDR
1. Edgar Chaidez Herrera
2. Graphic Designer/Freelance Artist
3. Any photography/art book.
4. Making art or walking/controlling my crazy dog is always fun.
5. I don't care for fame, nor do I care to meet anyone famous. My grandfather would be a better dinner guest.
Hola Chicago,

My name is Hector Cuadra and I'm glad to have found this group.

I'm a computer graphics artist, with many years of experience in the educational publishing industry. My expertise covers a wide range of computer publishing applications and abilities, from layout, design, illustration to multimedia, web publishing, and textbook production. I have a background in arts, science, and education. I have a MA in Education and a BS in Art from the University of Wisconsin in Madison. Came straight to Madison, Wisconsin, from Puerto Rico at the age of 20.

I enjoy reading science fiction books,and watching science fiction movies. Besides that, I enjoy biking, playing hockey, and spending lots of time with my family. Presently, I'm building my scale model train collection while I freelance as a graphic artist for a non-for profit corporation in Humboldt park. For more details about my of work, feel free to visit my website at http://home.comcast.net/~hcuadra.

Hasta la vista . . .
Armando Rositas

Inventor

Dr. Wayne Dryer

Boating, Golfing with a pretty woman

Sarah Palin

Didn't mean to have such a large picture. I guess it goes with the way I think...BIG. I feel we LATINOS (ALL) have alot to offer one another, I wish we all could move more on the six degrees of seperation, help me move my WATER SAFETY to your shores and make your loved ones more VISIBLE to boating operators preventing injuries. I believe in the power of intentions as much as my Father believed in hard work makes good things happen. I would like to meet more of you and see the many fields of dreams we have turned into reality. Please visit www.swimmingbuddy.com please respond.
Jesenia Bahena
Currently I am a full time student at Robert Morris University working to obtain my MBA with a concentration in Management. My occupation is a student and Assistant Manager for Concession Services, my favorite book is The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. My favorite hobbies are to read a book (nerdy of me), listen to music, hang out with my sisters, shop with mom or by myself, and all around have a good positive environment :)...I would like to have dinner with either Steve Jobs or Eleanor Roosevelt

Yesenia Sanchez

College Student

I love books... I can't decide. Let me get back to you on that one.

Reading, Snowboarding, Ice Skating, Soccer, Volleyball, Swimming, and Enjoying the beatty of nature, Spending time with my family and friends, traveling, and Learning new things

Plato

Aloha Chitown, my name is Margarita so Mexicana en the beauty and soul of its name I represent the US Army Warrant Officer Corps and I am currenty stationed in Hawaii.  I seek networking and any advise given towards building our dream of business ownership Latino based in Hawaii.  I am educated, savvy and in tune with my heritage and in reaching our goal I wish to never forget where I came from and reach out to those seeking the same.  I was born and raised in Chitown and know it quite well.  I may even run into people I know on this network, ahyi si!  Have a great aloha week!  Amorie Margarita
Nanci Martinez
Bid Coordinator
Love to read (finding time its challenging)
Friends, family, movies, dance
Not sure yet.....

Jill,

Please tell me more about the thousands of discount shoppers you serve. Sounds like a QVC, OR HSN. Hopefully it is. Please visit this web site I will list below, I will visit your site in a second but please read this story and watch the 36 second video also in the story. Then contact me either at Armando@swimmingbuddy.com or ajrositas@yahoo.com read here  www.virtuesforlife.com/category/serve and be great/ I checked out your web site, do you have any contact infomation or how to sell on your site? Please contact me after you view the virtues for life. Thank-You. I'm glad you opened up this site.

RSS

About NSHP

With 22,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by NSHP admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service