Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

I am actively seeking candidates for Snapfish, a division of HP for various positions that are located in the San Francisco area. If you, or know someone that would be interested in learning more about these opportunities, please go to click here .
In the search field enter Snapfish.

For immediate notification and consideration send your resume to me at raina.pintor@hp.com.

Thanks,
Raina Pintor
Staffing Advisor/ Snapfish, a division of HP

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

Raina Pintor
I would be very interested in learning more about Snapfish and the positions you are looking to fill. My skill are in the field of multimedia design, with an emphasis on audio/video editing and production, but I also have skills in print/graphic and web design. If any of my skill would be of use at Snapfish or in any division of HP I would be greatly interested in learning more. I Have a portfolio website at www.crookedhalo.org if you would like to see some of my work. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Hi Edgar,

Thank you for the reply and interest in learning more about Snapfish opportunities.

After viewing your portfolio it appears you may be suited for the open position of Lead Interaction Designer. I am attaching this job description for you to review. If it is one that seems like a match you will need to officially apply to it online at

In the meantime, if you would please, send me your resume for review and immediate consideration. My email address is raina.pintor@hp.com

Thanks,
Raina Pintor
Attachments:

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service