*Location Los Angeles California"
Seeking a Hispanic Sales Manager will be licensed by the cemetery and funeral bureau or can become licensed. Also, the HSM is required to have a license to sell life insurance, or to obtain an insurance license within 6 months of employment. Experience in outside sales in real estate, Insurance products, retail or financial services. Ideally, the candidate would have strong ties to the Hispanic community and demonstrated the ability to build a sales team in a Latin-based consumer environment. .
• Candidate must have demonstrated experience in managing both the revenue and profitability of a Hispanic customer group for an organization.
• Candidate must possess strong analytical skills as required by the position.
• Articulate, passionate, dynamic individual with strong presentation skills desired.
• Candidate must be bi-lingual Spanish and English
• Talent in hiring, evaluating, directing, assisting, training, and mentoring staff.
• Proven success at building team spirit and developing friendly, positive work environment; enjoys working with people.
• Proven record in motivating and inspiring a group of sales agents to reach and exceed their sales goals
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive and attractive compensation package, which includes a base salary, a performance-based bonus.
Don Martinez, Sr. Managing Partner of Domar Companies, LLC, will interview prospective candidates. Interested and qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume in MS word format only. For more information contact Don Martinez by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-674-0391