Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Halloween is around the corner and it's one of my favorite holidays! My husband and I have decorated our home for the occasion. We have a fake graveyard out front, our shutters are hanging crooked, and we have a giant 5 ft spider on our garage. Our new neighbors must think we are absolutely insane.

NOW on for the fun Tell me a bit about your Halloween

What will you be for Halloween this year?

What Was your Best Costume Ever?

What was the coolest costume you've ever seen on someone other than yourself?

Have you ever played any cool tricks?

I'll start. I'll be a butterfly this year. I'm wearing all black and a pair of brightly colored butterfly wings and a headband with antennae attached. My husband will be dressed in khaki pants, a white linen shirt, and a khaki oudoorman type vest and he is carrying a butterfly net (he's the butterfly catcher.)

My best costume ever was my 7 ft tall Banana costume (I am only 5 ft tall). I purchased it at a silent auction at the college of creative arts at West Virginia University. It had been a student's costume design project. It was a foam banana that was wearing a pink leotard and tutu as well as ballet slippers. I was a sight for sore eyes.

My favorite costume I have ever seen was many years ago and 2 sisters in our neighborhood went as a waffle and maple syrup. The waffle was made by folding a twin size egg crate bed cushion in half, and then spray painting it to look like a square waffle. There were leg, arm, and head holes. The Syrup was made with paper mache and it was a full body costume as well with the sister's face right where Aunt Jemima's would be.

I'm boring, I've never played a trick on anyone on Halloween.

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

1- A coach potato
2- Yogi Bear back when I was 9
3- A walking coffin, two guys were inside, bent over. With the lid down it looked awesome. It was hilarious!
4- Not that I'd admit to :P
1. A football player
2.hmmm don't remember
3.I think anything creative is an awesome costume, this is my first time dressing up since being a kid so I like the sportier ones.
4.nope

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service