Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Bilingual Retail Professionals: Grocery Store Managers/Asst Mgrs/Directors

If you have experience in the Grocery business and are looking for a management position, I have a contact who is extremely proactive and looking for candidates for positions in California and elsewhere. Jim has a wonderful approach to his job, contacting the decision makers directly instead of going through the normal channels which makes a big difference, especially in this glutted candidate market.

Should you be interested, please let me know and I will provide you with his e-mail and website so you can review it and decide if this is an option for you.

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for bringing this opportunity to the attention of our group!
My pleasure!
I am interrested, please le me know.

Regards,

Rig

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service