Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Ricardo Villalba expressed an interest in being trilingual which is an excellent idea. If you had that opportunity, which language do you think (other than English and Spanish) would be most important to learn in order to enhance your skill set?

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

I would either choose sign language or Chinese.
I think Chinese is the language of the future but doubt I will learn it. Besides speaking English and Spanish I have studied French, German and Hebrew.
Great question. I would like to learn arabic or mandarin... both could open a lot of doors.
I think Japanese and Chinese are a must for global trade. For business with Latin America, Portuguese is essential too.

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service