Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Vanessa Price's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad you were able to make it to the San Jose fair! Thanks for sharing your insi…"

Vanessa Price replied Nov 10, 2008 to WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?!

4 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by RIG GAL

"While not exactly the OC, we do have a career fair in LA next year: http://nshporg.n…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 27, 2008 to San Jose Career Fair - We need your help CA!

3 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by RIG GAL

"Thanks for bringing this opportunity to the attention of our group!"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 22, 2008 to Bilingual Retail Professionals: Grocery Store Managers/Asst Mgrs/Directors

3 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by RIG GAL

"Carlos, your story and the story of your mom's dedication to your career literally b…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 18, 2008 to Let's Deepen the Introductions... Tell us about your role model.

9 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Marie Castro

"Great question. I would like to learn arabic or mandarin... both could open a lot of…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 17, 2008 to Being trilingual?

4 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by NSHP admin

"You're a very strong writer Rigo, thanks for sharing your thought-provoking writing…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 15, 2008 to California Dreamin'

4 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by RIG GAL

"Thanks so much for sharing this with us! We should feel so fortunate to have grown u…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 14, 2008 to Let's Deepen the Introductions... Tell us about your role model.

9 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Marie Castro

"Group member Angie e-mailed me her introduction and I would like to share! Hello Ca…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 9, 2008 to Please Introduce Yourself Here!

49 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Daniel Nevarez

"Caesar and Angelica, you're both 2 and a Half Men fans! That's one of the few shows…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 9, 2008 to Please Introduce Yourself Here!

49 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Daniel Nevarez

"I have never volunteered for a presidential campaign, but I have contributed to a lo…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 6, 2008 to How will YOU impact the 2008 presidential election?

1 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Vanessa Price

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service