Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Good evening-
I am looking to network with anyone who may be running a business in Mexico. i would like to discuss US and Mexico tax laws and labor laws.
feel free to write me.
Karen

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Karen: My Name is Marcos Rogelio Flores I lived in Mexico and have experience working for international companies for over 15 years now. I have experience on Tax and labor issues, so if you have questions or doubts I'll be glad to discuss this matters with you. Regards.
thanks marcos-- do you live in mexcio now? are you a cpa in mexico? do you understand US law too?
we have a few things happening here in Playa del carmen mexico for accounting clerks and a college degreed accountant. do you know anyone who may be interested? i do need some consulting advise but cant get to a discussion until mid sept.
saludos
karen
Karen, thanks for the answer. I'm a CPA that is working in Mexico and have plenty of experience in Mexican Tax and labor matters. About US taxes I don´t have a great experience; my conecction with US taxes is whithin the US companies that I've worked for where I used to prepare information for US tax purposes only, without having a direct rol. So my strength is by all means in Mexico's laws. To referr somebody to this activity is important that I know the profile you are looking for, this way I can help you better.
If you think that I can help you in any way, please let me know directly in my personal email: mrft1@prodigy.net.mx
Hello you can write me an email, what kind of bussines do you wanna running.

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service