Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

As the Chicago Chapter grows, it is important that members get to know one another and interact. Let's start with some simple, but fun introductions. Feel free to answer any or all of the below questions, and add any other information you'd like to share about yourself.

1. Name
2. Occupation
3. Favorite Book
4. Your hobbies or pastimes
5. What famous person (dead or alive) would you most like to have dinner with?

Views: 916

Replies to This Discussion

Gabriel Arce
-VP of Business Development at Sheldon Good & Co. A Commercial Real Estate Co.
-Old time favorite 2 Art of war / Ben Franklin's Autobiography - Recently Vocacion de Escritor by Hugo Wast... I just found it.
-spending time with friends and Family. Love sailing and skiing. - And thankfully my job is very entertaining.
-My Father
Hello, I'm Jorge A Vallejos and currently working as a Director of Convention Planning in Elkhart, IN. I am joining the Chicago chapter because it's closest to me and I spend as much time as I can there. Great city!! I enjoy reading all types of books but enjoy business books best. My last good read was "The Speed of Trust" by Covey Jr. I enjoy meeting new people, tasting new foods and traveling to new lands. If I could choose to have dinner with someone it would be Winston Churchill.
1. David Hernandez
2. Attorney (Real Estate, Wills and Trusts, Bankruptcy)
3. [Anything by P.J. O'Rourke] My favorite is "Parliament of Whores."
4. Reading, Archery and someday soon, SCUBA Diving!
5. Jesus. (As a bonus, I'll request homeade dinner prepared by his mom.) I'll know the truth, we won't run out of bread and a little "face-time'' never hurts. The ultimate guy to have in your network!
Hi! My Name is Victoria

I am a 25 year marketing and business development professional building an executive team for my best friend's network marketing company. She's one of the famous doctors who created ProActiv. I'm changing people's skin and changing their lives. It's wonderful!

My favorite book is "The Power of Positive Thinking" and of course, The Bible

I have many hobbies. I love everything that in born in creativity. The arts of all kinds, cooking, photography, travel

I would most like to have dinner with Jesus and make him a nice gourmet meal to show my appreciation for the "bread and the wine" he has sustained me with.
Thank you Ricardo.
My name is Claudio Balbo and I am Italian. Been in Chicago for 9 years.
I am an International sales and marketing manager.
I love many different writers (Pavese, Cassola, Bayardm Brooks, Gordimer), I like History and Philosophy.
I play soccer, tennis, bike and run.
I love my family, here and in Italy, therefore dinner with any member is always great.
Dulce Maria Ramos Murphy Serrano Sevilla
Realtor
Jane Eyre, Kite Runner---Fiction
Motorcycle riding! Yes, I do have an M Class license--thank you! cooking! I LOVE to cook and I'm a "copy cat chef" AND, last but not least,
when times are good, exotic travels
Jesus
N. Judith Morales
Public Relation Consultant
Design books
Traveling, Photography, Spend time w/family and friends
Coco Channel and Dalai Lama
Elise
Sales Associate
Legal Thrillers
Shopping/Thrifting
Martin Luther King Jr.
Hello everyone,

My name is Vinicius Carneiro and I am a recent graduate from the University of South Alabama. My degree is in Marketing with concentration in International Business. I do not have a job right now. I have lots of favorite books but I have a especial preferences for books written by Paulo Coelho. I spend a lot of time on the internet and playing sports (capoeira or volleyball). I would like to have dinner with the Pope John Paul II.
Hello Ricardo,
1.My name is Andrea Estrada Fitzsimmons
2. Registered Nurse- 24years of experience in Maternal/Child Nursing
3. Aztec by Gary Jennings- very powerful
Mists of Avalon- Marion Zimmerman Bradley
4. Quilting and reading science fiction books
5. Jesus the man, not the God.
I have so many Ricardos in my life, my father, brother, two nephews are all named Ricardo. Nice to meet another Ricardo.
Andrea
Kaitlin Elyse Albert
Purdue University Student & Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP) Representative
Life of Pi
Drawing, Jewelry Making, Traveling
I have already met the Dalai Lama, so I would like to meet Jesus
Hi my name is Angela Joya, and I am a Marine Biologist and I love marine turtles, I live in Chicago and I am looking for a job, it doesn't matter it is not in my field. I like to travel, to swim, listen to music and spend time with my family.

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service