Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Everyone, you need to attend this panel. We were able to compile the a sucessfull group of Latinos to give all of us advice about our career.Join the National Society for Hispanic Professionals (NSHP) New York Chapter as it presents a Hispanic Career Panel featuring Hispanic leaders from the human resources, accounting and public relations fields. Listen in as each tells his or her story about climbing the career ladder in corporate America, and get advice on how you can market yourself to get the best career possible during these tough economic times.
The career panel begins shortly after the NSHP/LatinPro Job Fair ends. Arrive early to network with fellow jobseekers before the panel begins at 4:00pm at the same location the Career Fair will be held. See you there!

Views: 114

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a clinic Operations Manager of a major clinic based here in Dallas Texas. One would do very well to consider the clinical field. This field is reccession proof for most practical purposes. Howver, it will not come to you rather you must build yourself a resume of qualifications.

Again the Clinical or clincal management field is as sure way to make oneself marketable in in any market across in the USA.

chris
Chris, I'm sorry but I did not understand your question. Can you please send your question again to melissa.ribeiro@infousa.com ? Thanks Melissa
Hello Melisa:
I would like to ask you to consent your friendship. Please feel to contact me. Perhaps we can meet at the Career Fair in N.Y.
I have been highlighted in this page as "Badge"(See below).
Love to hear from you. Regards,
Louis J. Nacer
Louis.Nacer@verizon.net
Of course, please come and say helo. Introduce yourself to me. I will be in the Career Fair starting at noon. Thanks, Melissa
Hi Melissa,

Do we need to register to attend the event?
I am an employer, only interested in networking at this time.
Please advise
My email address is amercedes@paychex.com
No , if you come in at the time for the Panel, I will ask to leave your card so we can send an invitation when we have network events. Thanks Melissa
Do you all do any work like this in the Washington D.C. area? It would be great to have an event like this in the nations captial area too!
Unfortune we the Metro NYC Chapter have not put together a panel outisde NYC. But we can partner with them for the future. Thanks,
Mel
Hi Melissa, any chance this event will be recorded/filmed so those of us who couldn't make it can still benefit from it?

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service