Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Latest 2009 Government Jobs now available at General Services Administration

Looking for employment in federal government? Recent college graduate? Starting a new Career
There are still a few US Government Jobs. Better apply now before they freeze many positions due to the economic downturn.

Here are current openings at the General Services Administration go to www.gsa.gov
and register so that you may receive automatic updates. They also have online resume capabilites.
Site tedious to complete on online, but once done, your name and resume is posted. All job openings are on a short time frame. Good Luck!

PS I don't work for GSA but they pay well.
see attached

Views: 19

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Felipe,

Thanks for the information; I'm completing the registration as of now. I was actually looking for that "Secretary of State" gig (lot of travel, meeting nice people..), but I think they already got someone for that. Now to the serious part, I do have a question: I'm not a U.S. citizen yet (green card holder). Is that a problem when applying for government jobs that do not require security clearance?

Best regards,

Ulises

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service