October 1st, 2009
Hackberry Creek Country Club, Las Colinas
“The purchase of companies such as Mrs. Baird’s by Bimbo and
Borden’s by Lala from Mexico, is just the beginning for
“The Real Enchilada Presence” in the US Hispanic Markets.”
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about the latest
Megatrends in the Americas that are changing the Hispanic
Landscape on both sides of the Border.
LIMITED SEATS Please Reserve Early.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
• Meet Mexican companies interested in investing in US businesses and sharing their knowledge in selling to the Mexican consumer.
• Learn Cultural Tips that will help you and your agency in planning a more effective Media and Creative Strategy
• Learn the most effective methodologies for Grass Roots and Special Events strategies from the experts.
• If you are expanding into the Hispanic markets you need to know how this consumer is changing buying habits due to our economy from experts working with large and small companies.
• Learn about the new model for “The Hispanic Ad Agency of the Future” as a result of our global economy, cultural and demographic trends and media changes presented by Mexican and U.S. experts.
• Meet potential partners and distributors from Mexico and Texas who are successfully marketing to the US and Mexico markets.
• Learn about exciting “Mexican Stimulus Packages” for companies who wish to invest in Mexico for US Exports.
• Learn new and exciting Tourism Programs and Initiatives to attract more U.S. Tourists to Mexico.
WHO IS GOING TO ATTEND?
• Sales and Marketing Vice Presidents and managers from Fortune 500 and 1000
• US and Mexico national media representatives
• Investors from Large and medium size companies. 20 from Monterrey and 15 from Mexico City
• Investors from Dallas/Fort Worth
• Directors of Marketing and Ad Managers
• Advertising Agencies representatives
• Management for U.S. and Mexico Franchises
• Import and Export Companies
• Financial Institutions
• Will learn how to market effectively and efficiently to the U.S. Hispanic markets.
• If you need bilingual employees, visit our booth “Corporate Hispanic Job Bank” where you can recruit the staff you need as well as management personnel.
• Companies will be able to invite potential clients as their guests provided by Summit management or provided by Registrant/Sponsor.
• If you have an interesting Product or Service you could be interviewed at our Press Conference.
• Your Product or Service could be qualified for an article at our Corporate Newsletter “Hispanic Megatrends NEWS” to be read by at least 5,000 Texas and Mexican VIP’s.
• Will find potential business partners from Mexico who are in process of expanding in the U.S. including Food and Beverage, Transportation, Electronics, Construction, etc.
• Learn about the Safest and Best Places to Live and Vacation
• Will be able to meet potential investors from Mexico
who want to invest in Real Estate opportunities in the U.S.
STATE OF TEXAS * BADMUS IMMIGRATION LAW * AMERICAN AIRLINES *
DALLAS COWBOYS * CHRISTOPHER R. COPPOLA PRODUCTIONS * VIAJES BOJORQUEZ * ROMERO GROUP * COMERCIO USA * CITY OF ARLINGTON *
GREATER IRVING HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE * U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE * DALLAS COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT * GREATER ARLINGTON HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE * BBVA COMPASS *
CITY OF PEDRO GARZA GARCIA (MONTERREY) * CANADA CONSULATE *
FORT WORTH HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE * GREATER DALLAS HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE * UNIVISION.
DISCOVER THE BEST OF MEXICO
CORPORATE HISPANIC JOB BANK
IRVING HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
2010 MEXICO BICENTENNIAL & CENTENNIAL REVOLUTION
STATE OF TEXAS
HISPANIC MARKETING MEGATRENDS SCHOLARSHIP FUND
TEXAS MONTHLY MAGAZINE
ARLINGTON HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BBVA - COMPASS BANK
MEDIA PARTICIPATION (In Process)
WFAA TV, Dallas Morning News, NBC News, D Magazine,
Expressions Magazine, (American Express) El Economista,
Televisa, ESPN en Español, Excelsior, CARAS, BCM (Business
Club Magazine) Texas Monthly.
Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Registration starts at 8:00 AM
Hackberry Creek Country Club
1901 W. Royal Lane
Irving TX 75063 www.hackberrycreekcc.com
Click Here for
Registration: One Guest $175 X
Chamber Discount 10% $ 17.5
Total Due on Receipt: $ 157.50
Table of 10: $1,500__
Display Table: $500 Includes 2 Registrations__
Make check to: CFBHCC
Mail to: 4442 Spring Valley RD
Dallas, TX 7543
Phone: 214. 407.3455
Credit Cards: Discover * MasterCard * Visa *