Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

It’s my birthday today, I am blessed to live another year, thankful for my amazing family, friends and wonderful people around the world who have been there for me and believe in me. I have felt more surrounded by love and support than ever. I have had text messages, emails, direct tweets, phone calls, and face book messages and post coming in all this morning. I am a blessed man!!! Happy birthday to those that share this day with me :)!! Your birthday is what you make of it. I challenge you to live everyday to the max and fill your life with happiness by helping, serving, pleasing, loving, sharing, forgiving, and praying. If you do that then the world would be a better place. God Bless!!

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday.  Ojala que te fue muy bien en tu dia. Sinceramente Alex.

Thank you!!

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service